Tuesday 15 February 2011

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluate stages? (Ancillary Task)

When planning my ancillary task I used media technologies to search for other work in which I can inspire and choose from. For instance I used the internet to search for various digipacks from artists of a similar genre, and posters which were also similar to my artist. I also used to internet to search for previous work that has been done which I can use ideas to put into my final piece. This is good as you can see hwat works well, and what doesn’t work well, and you can then choose to use them or not to use them. When I was planning my work I used another piece of media technology, a digital camera. With this camera I was able to take pictures and still images of different locations which included MC Cabe in the picture and pictures without him. We also used the school music room to take images of Casey in the studio rapping. This is good as it gives u good ideas about hwat looks good in the posters and digipacks and what can be improved. We also used Photoshop which is an excellent editing programme on the Mac computers. With this programme we can edit images in many different ways and add effects that will make your piece of work unique and how you would like it. We used this through out all our tasks and i believe the outcome was very successful.

1 comment:

  1. What you have said here needs to go in a different section of the evaluation. This relates to how you have used/developed/challenged conventions!

    Here you need to discuss technology! Digital cameras, Photo shop, Final Cut, Blogger, You tube and so on! JIN

    ReplyDelete